Food Services Facilitator
Posted on Jul 12, 2021
Food Services Facilitator
Title: Food Services Facilitator
Employer: ElderCare Edmonton Society
Address: 10310 56 Street, Edmonton
Date Posted: July 12, 2021
Details: Part Time Position from 18-20 hours per week
ElderCare Edmonton Society provides a friendly work environment along with a competitive benefits package, available after 3-month probation period.
Pay: $18.00 to $19.00 per hour
ElderCare Edmonton is a non-profit association that serves more than one hundred concurrent clients and families with approximately sixty seniors attending our programs daily. ElderCare’s Connections location is seeking a reliable, motivated, and qualified individual or organize and facilitate lunch for a day program that will deliver service excellence, for seniors in the Edmonton area.
- Plan and prepare lunch as per menu planning
- Adhere to special diet instructions and allergies
- Practice safe food handling procedures and follow food safety and sanitation guidelines meeting Alberta Health Services Public Health Act Standards
- Manage a food budget
- Daily monitor, test, and record fridge temperatures
- Maintain kitchen equipment
- Maintain accurate records related to food, supply, and temperatures
- Complete regulated cleaning tasks on schedule, adhering to ElderCare policy & procedures
- Previous kitchen or restaurant experience feeding 20+/day would be an asset
- Use of own vehicle, and have a valid class 5 driver’s license, with $2 million liability (mileage reimbursed at per kilometer rate)
- Valid Safecheck Advanced Food Safety Certification an asset
- Able to provide a Criminal Record Check with a Vulnerable Sector Search
- Current valid First Aid/CPR would be an asset
- Effective team player, good organizational skills and time management skills, and capable of independent judgement
We thank all applicants who are interested in this position; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls.
*The successful applicant will be required to provide a current (within 3 months), criminal record check with Vulnerable Sector Check.
Please submit resume and cover letter by fax to (780)433-3758, or mail to ElderCare Edmonton, Jerry Forbes Centre, #23, 12122-68 Street, Edmonton, AB T5B 1R1 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
ElderCare Edmonton is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants who are interested in this position; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. This posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.