Become a part of our board of directors
ElderCare Edmonton is governed by a board of directors to provide direction, strategic planning and ensure appropriate governance. The board meets once per month in the evening.
We are looking for individuals who are:
- passionate & committed to promoting the health & wellness of older adults living in Metro Edmonton
- able to serve as upstanding ambassadors for ElderCare
- experienced in building relationships with community stakeholders
- capable of guiding ElderCare through visioning, strategic planning & policy development
Board members are required to commit to:
- Commit to a 3- year term with an option to renew for one additional term.
- Abide by the By-laws and ElderCare’s Code of Conduct
- Attend monthly board meetings including the AGM in March
If you are interested in joining ElderCare’s board, please email an expression of interest and CV to email@example.com.
- Actively participate in strategic planning & committee work
- Take professional development & leadership courses
If you are interested please send an expression of interest and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org