ElderCare Edmonton Day Programs
ElderCare Edmonton is a non-profit agency that has been providing relief and support services to seniors and family caregivers for over 35 years. We offer enriching day programs for older adults affected by social isolation, dementia, physical limitations, and/or other conditions. Programs provide recreational activities focussed on wellness, independence and building a social network. Support services for the family or friends providing caregiver support to seniors in the community is also available.
- Assist clients in maintaining independence.
- Assist clients in remaining active in the community.
- Provide caregiver and family support.
- Provide clients with therapeutic recreational programs.
- Provide opportunities to build new friendships.